Saturday the 7th of June 2020 • 10-17
Write from your creative essence
• Write unique texts
• Write with all your power and creativity
• Write easy, fast and joyful
I offer a practical writing workshop, where you constantly write texts. I work from a newly developed method, which is a creative psychological development process, where you get access to new resources within yourself. The process unfolds from exercise to exercise and the resources become anchored through guided meditations so you easily can use them in your everyday life.
The workshop is aimed both to you, who work professionally with writing and for you who are a student and you who have a deep personal interest in working with yourself and dive into your creativity and find your most powerful writing voice.
• Different types of challenging writing exercises.
• Writing Flow techniques, where we get into a creative flow mode.
• Guided meditations where we integrate and anchored all the new resources that we find throughout the course. So we easily can use them in our everyday lives.
• Voice Dialogue techniques, where we write from our different personalities and find our different writing voices and become aware of our write expressions. And finally find our most powerful writing voice.
• Writing Model in four steps, that can be used for all types of texts.
We work primarily with fiction stories, but it is not a prerequisite to have worked with fiction before.
Signe S. C. Rosenweis has worked for 18 years with intense spiritual processes. She is trained in various healing systems – Reiki Healing (Hanne Fritzbøger), Theosis Healing (Paul Skorpen), Access Consciousness (Dain Heer & Gary Douglas) and Heart Healing (Yvonne Wassini, The Golden Circle) as well as Clairvoyance (Maya Fridan).
She has formerly been part of The Golden Circle (a spiritual center based in the tradition of Theosophy), and has worked a lot with meditation, light services and spiritual therapy.
Besides her work with spirituality, Signe has worked professionally with creative work and creative processes in the film business for 20 years.
Wildersgade Filmhus. Wildersgade 32, 1408 København K
The price is 2100 Danish kroner pr. person (including VAT)
Discount for students and unemployed.
There will be vegetarian lunch and tea/coffee and snacks.
Please call or mail for more information
Signe • mobile 40 45 60 11 • email@example.com